The JEWEL token has a hard cap of 125,000,000 tokens.
As of December 2022, all JEWEL that will ever exist has been minted, though some remains held in vesting contracts.
JEWEL has the following token allocations:
- 10,000,000 JEWEL - Pre-Mints as described below
- ~13.82m unlocked JEWEL / ~11.31m locked JEWEL - Development Fund Multisig
- ~13.82m unlocked JEWEL / ~11.31m locked JEWEL - Marketing Fund Multisig
- ~0.84m unlocked JEWEL / ~15.91m locked JEWEL - Founders Fund Multisig
- ~2.3m unlocked JEWEL / ~1.89m locked JEWEL - Jeweler (to reward xJEWEL stakers)
10,000,000 JEWEL tokens were pre-minted and distributed as follows:
- 5,000,000 JEWEL: Allocated to the Development Fund Multisig Safe to fund the future development of the game. These tokens were time-locked and released over a set schedule as features are completed.
- 2,000,000 JEWEL: Allocated to the Marketing Fund Multisig Safe for promotion of the project, including marketing, airdrops, etc. These tokens were also time-locked to release slowly over the next few years to ensure that there are always funds available to market the game and acquire new players and traders.
- 2,000,000 JEWEL: Allocated for initial liquidity. These tokens were matched with ONE tokens to form the initial liquidity pool and will not be withdrawn or sold.
- 1,000,000 JEWEL: Allocated to the Founders Fund Multisig Safe for bounties and hours for the founding team based on their work towards launch. Half of these tokens were awarded at launch, and the other half will vest over time.
Our funds are secured in multisig wallets at https://multisig.harmony.one. These wallets will be controlled by 4 members of the core team, which may change from time to time. Any transaction will require 3 out of 4 signatures to execute. This helps to protect against hacks that would target the treasuries, ensuring that there is no single point of failure. Additionally, this protects against any one member of the team having the power to make any changes on their own, without the rest of the team being aware of and agreeing to it. It also gives 100% transparency, as anyone can view all of the transactions that are proposed before they are executed, as well as a history of every past transaction that was executed, including the executing wallets.
We know there has been concern with some other projects selling a large amount of tokens at launch that left some feeling frustrated in the project. We seek to help put these concerns at ease with these measures to help our community have confidence in the DeFi Kingdoms project.
You can see the addresses of these funds here:
Additional notable project smart contracts on Harmony include:
- Pine Cone:
- Bolon Soron:
- Professor Tango: