Heroes can sometimes find eggs on their quests. Pets are an NFT that can be hatched from pet eggs. These pets can accompany Heroes on their adventures.
To hatch a pet, players must bring their eggs to the Hatchery. The costs for hatching an egg are both time, some in-game resources, and JEWEL. Three different price options will be offered to players. The options provide a decreased incubation time, and better chances at getting shiny and higher rarity pets. Some costs are egg-type dependent.
See the breakdown below for details:
Price Tier Dependent Costs
Gaia’s Tear Cost
Small (Gaia’s Favor)
Medium (Gaia’s Grace)
Large (Gaia’s Boon)
Egg Type Dependent Costs (does not change with price tier)
Once a pet has hatched, your pet card will show you all the information you need to know about your new Pet. Be sure to note:
- Rarity — signified by the gem in the top right corner and noted on the back of the Pet card
- Element — the symbol above the rarity gem and noted on the back of the Pet card. A Pet’s Element determines what kind of crafting bonus, if any, the Pet will receive.
- Season — noted on the back of the Pet card.
- Bonuses — Every Pet will receive up to three Bonuses, one each for Profession, Crafting, and Combat. All Pets will receive a Profession bonus, determined by the color of egg that they hatch from. The specific details of each bonus will be revealed as the features go live.
- Bonus Rarity — Each Pet Bonus also has its own rarity, including 1-Star (Common), 2-Star (Rare), and 3-Star (Mythic). Rarer bonuses will have more powerful effects!
Pets can be bought and sold via the Hatchery.